Goody Affiliate Contest Rules
- Contest Period: The Goody Launch Affiliate Contest (“Contest”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) August 15th, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT September 15th, 2023.
- “Affiliates” Defined: A Goody Affiliate is defined as an independent business associate who has joined the Goody Affiliate Program and has agreed to the terms
and conditions of Goody’s Affiliate Service Agreement, and Goody’s Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
- How Prize Winners Are Determined: At 11:59 PM Pacific Time (PT), 7 days from the end of the Contest Period, Goody Inc. (“Sponsor”) will determine the total number of new active subscriptions achieved by individual Affiliates during the Contest Period. Winners will be determined as follows: “Tier I” Those who generated at least 5, but no more then 9 new active subscriptions. “Tier 2” Those who generated at least 10, but no more than 24 new active subscriptions. “Tier 3” Those who generated at least 25, but no more then 49 new active subscribers. “Tier 4” Those who generated at least 50, but no more than 74 new active subscriptions. “Tier 5” Those who generated at least 75, but no more than 99 new active subscriptions. “Tier 6” Those who generated 100 or more new active subscribers.
- “Active New Customer” Defined: An Active New Customer on Goody is an end user who subscribes for the first time by clicking on an active Affiliate Qualifying Link displayed by the Affiliate in Goody approved e-mail communications or on any Internet location. Goody will be responsible for tracking Active New Customers. For clarity, Active New Customers qualified for the purpose of this contest are those who place their First Order during the Contest Period.
- Determining Winners: By participating, contest participants hereby agree that reports from Goody’s tracking shall serve as the definitive record of Active New
Customers and shall be the determining factor in the event of any dispute.
- Disqualification: Affiliate contestants will be disqualified from the Contest if they fail to comply with these Official Rules, the terms and conditions of Goody’s Affiliate Service Agreement, and/or Goody’s Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
- Acceptance of Prizes: All affiliates earning a prize: a) will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility. b) will be responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and any international costs for delivery of the Grand Prize. C) U.S. citizens will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for prizes worth more than $600 USD. d) No cash or prize substitutions permitted. e) Goody reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with a Prize of equal or greater value.
- Winner Notification: Goody will notify the winning Affiliates by email and/or e-mail on or about October 1, 2023. b. Winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, which must be properly executed and returned within ten (10) days of prize notification or the prize will be forfeited. The winner is responsible for payment of all taxes and/or fees on the prize and for any other expenses not specifically described herein. d. If the prize or prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, or if a winner fails to properly sign and return all forms described herein, the prize will be forfeited. By participating in the Contest, entrants hereby grant Goody all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any proper names, likenesses, photographs, and/or city/states without further consideration or payment to the entrant online (including on the Goody Site), in print, or in any other media (including the Internet) for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. f. If an entrant changes his/her telephone number, e-mail address and/or street address after he/she enters the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by (postal) mailing notice to the Contest Administrator address (listed below) to be received by the end of the Contest Period.
- Eligibility: a. Contest is open only to Affiliates who are registered members of the Goody Affiliate Program and who remain registered members of the Goody Affiliate Program at the time of awarding of the prizes. b. Employees of Goody, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible to participate. c. Void where prohibited by law. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THE RULES, AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY INJURIES,
LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE BY THE WINNER), OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE “AS IS”. NEITHER GOODY, NOR THE ADMINISTRATOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE PRIZES.
- Additional Terms and Conditions: a. Entrants agree that any and all disputesmrelating to the Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming. b.
Goody and Armand Morin Network, Inc are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest related materials; or for transactions that are
lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access any Web site associated with this Contest, or process any transaction thereon. c. If in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non- electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, modify or suspend the Contest, or to terminate the Contest and prize as a result of the action requiring such termination. d. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest in its entirety at any time and at its sole discretion. e. Should the Contest be terminated/modified prior to the stated end date, notice will be e-mailed to the participating participants. f. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage Web site or undermine the legitimate
operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. g. Any attempts by an individual to access any Web site associated with this Contest via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices, or Contest entry services or programs is prohibited.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after October 1, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Goody Affiliates Contest Winners, 1621 Central Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001. Requests must be received by October 1, 2023.
- Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is Goody.ai and Armand Morin Network, Inc. 1621 Central Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001